Manifesting is a hot topic right now. There are tons of courses, blogs, videos, and books written on manifesting each one shares a different technique or way to manifest what you want into being.
I think that’s one of my favorite things about being a witch is that I already have some kick ass manifesting techniques in my tool belt!
So what is my secret to manifesting?
Yes Reiki! Maybe some of my readers aren’t familiar with Reiki so let me tell you a bit about it. Reiki is a an energy healing technique. Reiki stands for universal life force energy, a practitioner becomes attuned through a special ceremony and the opening of certain chakra’s and Reiki flows through that person to what they are trying to heal. However, I have found that it is more than just a healing technique and Reiki can be given to anything!
How I Manifest:
I think of what it is that I’m trying to manifest and simplify it as much as possible; if i am short on cash I need an extra 100$ i’ll write down:
Then I add in some witchy stuff; maybe a green crystal like jade which is all about prosperity and luck and some money drawing herbs like basil or grass (it grows abundantly!) Then I’ll take a green candle and place that in a candle stick or in a fire safe dish like my cauldron. I’ll place that on-top of my written goal and put the crystal on the side of the cauldron or the candle stick and sprinkle the herbs around the stone on the paper.
I do charge each item before I begin with Reiki; the candle, the stone, the paper, the herbs. I light the candle and possibly say my intention in a small spell verse like:
Fire burns, money flows
troubles end, prosperity grows
I like something small and easy to remember so i can chant it without having to look at a paper. As I am working the spell I flow reiki as well; because I am a Reiki Master Teacher I use symbols as well:
- Cho Ku Rei– for added power
- Sei He Ki- to remove any mental blocks i have to achieving my goal this could be self-worth, or something else entirely that I am not aware.
- Di Ko Mio- adding in the spiritual energy that the master symbol brings in as well bringing my mind, body, and spirit into alignment for my goal. Technically I could have just used this symbol but i have found that using each symbol separately helps my mind really tap into the magic that is reiki!
Once the spell is complete I’ll gather up the items into a bag if it’s something I want to keep around and either keep it in a safe place or carry it with me. If it’s something I’m trying to get rid of I’ll bag up the items and take them far away from my house and drive away without looking back. Many public areas have trash can’s outside I utilize one of them as long as the spell parts can’t look awfully suspicious or be misinterpreted as threatening to others.
- Decide your intent
- Write it down (3,6,9 or more times for added power)
- Decide if you’re going to add in special ingredients for added power.
- Flow Reiki to all the ingredients or just the paper using the symbols that you’re attuned too or just reiki if you are a level 1 practitioner!
- If you are doing a spell start the spell & flow reiki to the spell in progress.
- Decide what to do with the remains:
- Keep things that you’re trying to draw to you
- get rid of things that you are cleansing or remove from your life.
- Flow Reiki one more time and then move forward in your life.
Reiki works in mysterious ways, and it’s helped me very much to remember:
Reiki can not harm; it’s energy isn’t built for harming so if your spell is more on the darker or grayer side forgo Reiki during the spell process and give yourself Reiki afterwards to cleanse yourself.